Wednesday, March 03, 2010

Sites Worth Browsing

Unusual Taxidermy
Totally awesome expensive things that would look great in my menagerie. I need to start playing the lotto. Seriously though, I have a better chance of winning the lottery than getting a raise at work. Talk amongst yourselves...






Dead Celebs
I usually just assume that if they're old, they're dead. Now I can check my facts and still argue that Bill Cosby is dead.



Overheard in NY
Here are some examples:


Chick to friend: I've been really committed to learning about Jesus lately. Can you believe how crazy it is that Jesus was in the desert for 40 days and 40 nights? I mean, like, no food or water for that long? Crazy! I mean, I never even realized how crazy it was until I saw David Blaine do it.

--R Train

Dreaded hobo, evangelizing: You gotta be able to suck dick to accept the love of Jesus Christ!

--40th St & Madison Ave

Fat Christian evangelist to another: Jesus had the computer technology to manipulate the atoms of water. That's why he could walk over the waves. That's how we convince the atheists.

--Union Square



Mother with little girl: Excuse me. My daughter wants to know if you're a pirate.
Woman wearing bandana: No. I'm just a lesbian.

--Crema Restaurante, 17th & 6th




Voodoo
"PinStruck.com allows people like yourself to vent on their friends and enemies by sending them personalized voodoo curses via e-mail."
Now that you know, you can experiment on someone not me.




SoundtrackNet
Ever hear a song in a trailer that you wanted for your collection? Well,  if you can't find out what you're looking for, check this site out.